The following information is intended to provide visitors with more information about the placement, use and management of cookies used by https://escargo.ro/.
Cookies are very small files stored on your device when you visit https://escargo.ro/. Your device automatically recognises and accepts these files through the browser you are using.
Cookie files are not dangerous and should not be treated by any user as a virus or a type of file that can harm your computer. The browser used allows you to set and limit the collection of cookie files.
Cookies facilitate the recognition of the terminal from which the user accesses the site or its subdomains, providing the user with a relevant presentation of the content, adapted to the user's previous preferences.
In general, cookies store information such as previous browsing preferences, language, location, privacy preferences, etc. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that facilitate the understanding of the user's experience on the site, allowing for improvements in their structure and content, excluding, in most cases, the user's personal identification.
Commercial and marketing information is stored via cookies. This type of file is used for different purposes:
- to permanently improve the user experience of the https://escargo.ro/ website
- to find out more information about how visitors interact with the content of our website, intending to increase satisfaction with all categories of ESCORPION 707 IMPEX SRL services. ESCORPION 707 IMPEX SRL.
- Cookies are necessary for the full functioning of the services offered by the website https://escargo.ro/
- Cookies provide us with feedback on the site's use, helping us constantly improve the browsing experience on the https://escargo.ro/ website.
- To improve the effectiveness of online advertising
- To optimise site performance (content load time)
Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals, they are used solely for statistical purposes.
The Lifetime of a Cookie
The lifetime of a cookie will vary based on the object with which it is placed.
- Session cookies - are used for a single session and are only retained for the duration of a single visit to the site by the user and are not stored after the user has left the site. Permanent cookies - other cookies are stored for a longer period of time and are used when the user returns to the website.
- Permanent cookies - other cookies are stored for a longer period of time and are used when the user returns to the website.
All these categories of cookies can be deleted by the user at any time via the browser settings. If you do not accept cookies, no information will be saved.
How to turn off cookies
You can delete cookie files from your hard drive at any time or avoid cookies by setting your browser to reject them or to notify you when a cookie is placed on your hard drive. For more information on how to make cookie settings go to the "help" option of your browser.
Current browsers provide users with the ability to change and manage their cookie settings.
You can access these settings from the menu of the browser you are using. For more details on how to manage cookies in your browser, you can go to the "Help" section of your browser.
To find out more about common browser settings, we suggest you visit the following links.
If you would like to find out more about cookies and how to use them, please see the links below:
- GEO 13/2012 amending and supplementing Law No 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.